**** DONE 1/48 Ki 61 Hein 'Tony' Maj T.Kobayashi - Aircraft of the Aces GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.

Today's update.

Did a test with acrylic green of the cammo pattern, and i liked it so much I have decided to not go enamel on top of it.
day5.jpg

Instead I fixed up the already painted areas and did the rest of the ship.
day51.jpg

day52.jpg

day53.jpg

getting close to completion now!

Hello all:
I´m new here. Today I´ve searching some documentation for my Ki-84 kit.
As I have found almost no pictures, so I uploaded my folder. You can see in Santa Cruz.
I'm trying to make several models simultaneously, a Ki-84, a Ki-44, a N1K2-J and one of them is a Ki-61... Japanese time?
I´ve documented for the Hien too. With severals models and decorations of Kobayashi´s planes.
If you like, I would give you that before begin the camouflage´s work. Where do I Send you?
Regards.

Hello all:
I´m new here. Today I´ve searching some documentation for my Ki-84 kit.
As I have found almost no pictures, so I uploaded my folder. You can see in Santa Cruz.
I'm trying to make several models simultaneously, a Ki-84, a Ki-44, a N1K2-J and one of them is a Ki-61... Japanese time?
I´ve documented for the Hien too. With severals models and decorations of Kobayashi´s planes.
If you like, I would give you that before begin the camouflage´s work. Where do I Send you?
Regards.
A little late, already did teh primary camo for the plane, but thanks for the offer!

You can post pictures in the trhead if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back