**** DONE: GB-42 1/48 Spitfire MK IX early version - MTO II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks good. Not likely that that particular Spitfire had the flare cartridge rack on the front of the seat though.

the plane I've had parked all this time, sorry has not been answered before, I tell you what happens, in Eduard's instructions, placed that the flare rack was optional to place it, at the time of mounting the seat helps to make it everything centered and squared well, so for that reason it is mounted, the explanation is simple, right? ...

You should do more 1/48 Sergio with what you do in 1/72 just gets amplified in 1/48 :thumbright:

You should do more 1/48 Sergio with what you do in 1/72 just gets amplified in 1/48

my problem is the space to keep them, in my house when living in the countryside there is a destitute amount of dust and if I do not keep them they spoil quickly.
also that 1/48 consumes a lot of time the painting process !!! ... hahahaha

Following the work of the plane...
the parts that make up the landing gear well, the first photo of the assembly without glue and the next ones already assembled and glued together.
28.jpeg

29.jpeg

30.jpeg

31.jpeg

32.jpeg
33.jpeg

this last picture is what I'm doing now, the ailerons, the engine hood and the exhaust is still all to paste
34.jpeg

thk for commenting

I have been doing many things on the plane but little time for the internet, although from today I will have more time to relapse of my elbow injury, safety of work next to the medical court of the Spanish health services have ruled that or I take the loss and I recover the arm 100% or force the company to fire me, so the company forced me to take sick leave.

good after the bad news, I put what I've been doing this time offline.

35.jpeg

36.jpeg

These are the only assembly or assembly failures I've encountered so far

37.jpeg

38.jpeg

Now my painting dilemma, the middle stone of the raf, I made this small sample of the color paints the three marks that I have so you can tell me what you think is the most successful
54.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back