**** DONE: GB-42 1/48 Spitfire MK IX early version - MTO II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks fellas.

These days it has been impossible to paint with temperatures of 38º. The paint dried up before I reached the model, and the shed is like a sauna and sweats like a bad thing.
I have had to paint the belly of the plane and I have just repainted it today the temperatures have dropped to 29º and I will try to do as much as possible before the temperatures rise again.

When I finish the bass I put the photos

let's go with it !!!

After giving the azure on the bottom again with dirty white, mix 15 parts of white with 1 part of green (use the forest green of the usaf), I make the lights on the bottom for fading, after this I gave a thin layer of azure blue to cover but not cover.
drying this with green shadow, light siena and dark siena of talens in watercolor I give a generous layer throughout the plane both below and above, let it dry 3 hours and remove it by rubbing the surface with a stick of the ears, moistened in water , giving it the sense of air to give it the dirty look.
After this I give the first paneling with the ak products, the paneling boat for desert camouflage is the special one. finished drying I give the sealing lacquer, this time I gave klear.

74.jpeg
75.jpeg
76.jpeg
77.jpeg
78.jpeg
79.jpeg
80.jpeg
81.jpeg
82.jpeg
83.jpeg
84.jpeg

good morning to everybody,

Thanks for coming and commenting.

the decals are already on, there are some details before giving them the sealant but today they will be made and sealed

85.jpeg

86.jpeg
87.jpeg
88.jpeg

thanks to all, tomorrow I think I'll have it ready to give it the matt varnish and finish it.

Of course, after reviewing the rugby day, Scotland, France, etc., etc.

This is what I have for the moment soiled the leaks, ready to finish today to assemble all the rest.

89.jpeg
90.jpeg

Can you put a profile where the antenna cable looked like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back