**** DONE: GB-51 1:48 Lockheed S-3B Viking - No Propellers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Merci. Main gear attached and a right pain in the keester they was. The attachment points are just nubs and the retraction rod/gear join is pretty much the same. Using three thumbs and Lepage's Gel, I managed to remain motionless until everything set up. I'll like this CA as it offers plenty of time for adjusting. Just need to attach the front gear, gear doors and FODs and she's done

IMG_1627.JPG

Untitled.png

...and again, touch-ups required. Behold.....you can see some lo-viz decals finally

Thank you. Added the gear covers with more keester pain. There are no attachment points and the gear hang at certain angles so the above glue was used as well. I also used it for the main wheels as the fit was less than perfect. Still finding more touch-ups but finals should be posted tonight. I also attached the black teeny-tiny FOD attachments made out of tape. I'm going to add "00"s to the FOD just to have something there

IMG_1629.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

I just noticed I need to add the fuselage windows.

:happy: La Foreign Object Damage covers. Steel Beach makes a set for 7.99$US/10,000$CAN and I've read that they are pretty finicky

1636415862938.png

If you own a Boeing 777 (and most of us do) you can pick some up for $366.58 – $1,495.00

1636415990840.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back