**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Curtiss Hawk-75A-3 - WW2 Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It looks but thatvery colorful, French planes have very striking decorations for me, and with the marks of Vichy France even more. you take it great animo that you almost have it

I've been neglecting this one lately, being busy mass-producing German bombers, but I managed to do the decals last night. The long white stripes along the fuselage sides broke apart so I masked and painted them on. The rudder decal was a bit smaller than the rudder so I will have a bit of painting to do there. Getting close to the finish now.

20230509_215019.jpg
20230509_215049.jpg

I've been neglecting this one lately, being busy mass-producing German bombers, but I managed to do the decals last night. The long white stripes along the fuselage sides broke apart so I masked and painted them on. The rudder decal was a bit smaller than the rudder so I will have a bit of painting to do there. Getting close to the finish now.

View attachment 720268View attachment 720269

That's either a really heavy coat of paint or a really good one pass covering one? Can't zoom on the photos provided to tell, but what brand of white are you spraying? My whites usually require multiple passes and some unwanted buildups at the taped edges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back