**** DONE: Ja 37 Saab Viggen (Jaktviggen) of F 13 Norrköping GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks fellas.

Got more work done over the past several days.

SAAB Bottom.JPG

Bottom was sprayed FS 35622 Pale Blue. First time I sprayed it was acting odd, then it dawned on me I kinda forgot to put primer on first :banghead:, so to the sink we went to wash it off. A dry coat of primer later the blue went on smoothly.

SAAB Canopy.JPG

Canopy was coated with future and allowed to dry (first time I've ever used it) and loved the effect. Sat the canopies on the aircraft to match up the paint. After drying this was my first test fit. I need to sand the front of the cockpit first in order to get a nice tight fit.

SAAB Intake Covers.JPG

The only upgrades I used were a pair of intake covers from "Two Mikes Resin Accessories" purchased from Hannants (they REALLY need to open a branch in the US - I feel like I'm supporting the British Economy on freight charges alone!). I copied the paint job from the picture that came with it, but I don't know what the H V stand for.

Tomorrow's agenda is paint the leading edges black, weathering and landing gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back