**** DONE: PCM 1/32 Fw190A-1 Brown 1 Oblt.Walter Schneider 6/JG26 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All looking in order Herr Kommadant!! :salute:

Last edited:
appreciate your comments fellas...rescribed the panel line and latches on the lower cowl now, but still a little bit to touch up....also done the horizontal stabilizers, as these are a simple butt join I am adding brass rod to strengthen the join when I attach them later....

Attachments

• Lower cowl rescribed_5709.jpg
    Lower cowl rescribed_5709.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Rear Stabilizer Pins_5706.jpg
    Rear Stabilizer Pins_5706.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Rear Stabilizers_5687.jpg
    Rear Stabilizers_5687.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Rear Stabilizers Drilled_5690.jpg
    Rear Stabilizers Drilled_5690.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Rear Stabilizer Location Tail_5692.jpg
    Rear Stabilizer Location Tail_5692.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 78
Wow great work!

How do you cut the hole?

If I may Wayne at least my thought process??Wayne drilled the holes in the fuse first I think then place the stabs to the fuse and coming from the opposite side with a pick marked the stab for the drill hole.Or just another way of doing it H.

If I may Wayne at least my thought process??Wayne drilled the holes in the fuse first I think then place the stabs to the fuse and coming from the opposite side with a pick marked the stab for the drill hole.Or just another way of doing it H.

Good thinking 99, that's exactly how I did it! Would have been a bit easier with an extra hand though!

Thanks for your comments Guys! :)

Good thinking 99, that's exactly how I did it! Would have been a bit easier with an extra hand though!

Thanks for your comments Guys! :)

On this side of the pond at work 99 means "hot one" on the premises :) 9.9 not quite the Bo Derrick 10.And we had a couple today.I liked it better close to the beach before Katrina all the time in a frigg'in parts store :dontknow: "Can you help me" :oops:

Last edited:

You the man Kevin, way up there with the maestro and that's another on for the memory bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back