**** DONE: Revell 1/72 Me 262B-1a/U1 of 10./NJG 11, Reinfeld, May 1945

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks to everyone for your comments and for taking interest. Promise to make an effort to make some more decent photos for next update.

Nice Subject Igor looking forward to more.Cheers

Okay, running a "little" late with this one, but still making an effort to finish it before I fully dive into the next group build...
Here's how she looks now; painting isn't quite finished yet. Apart from fuselage mottling I will have to repaint black under surfaces again to correct few things. I had problems with RLM 82 color used on the upper wings. Bought a new Model Master enamel and it came too thinned, so I had to repaint the wings several times even with hand brush. I also played with little scratch building and driller new gun ports in the nose section and used hypodermic needle for the guns itself (as you can see in the close up bellow). Had to add quite large amount of weight in the nose as the model was constantly tail heavy. Hoping to do more over the weekend.

Attachments

• 3_01.JPG
    3_01.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 3_02.JPG
    3_02.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 3_03.JPG
    3_03.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 94
One quick update... here's the current state of the build. Will see how it goes, but might finish it over the next couple of days.

Attachments

• 4_01.JPG
    4_01.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 4_02.JPG
    4_02.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back