Mar 2, 2010 #241 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Mate, I hope it gets better for you really soon. Cheers Peter
Mar 2, 2010 #242 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina That stinks, hope you get to feeling better soon!
Mar 4, 2010 #243 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Me three Terry, I hope u get some improvement man... Ive been feeling sickish for 2 weeks now, and today is the first day of some sort of relief.... Hopefully we've got a psychic connection and ur feelin it as well...
Me three Terry, I hope u get some improvement man... Ive been feeling sickish for 2 weeks now, and today is the first day of some sort of relief.... Hopefully we've got a psychic connection and ur feelin it as well...