**** DONE: Revell 1/72nd scale Lancaster BIII, 'Oozlum Bird', 625 Sqn, RAF, GB. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks very much wayne, H and Dan.
Me too Dan, and it's literally the wire (From fins to cockpit canopy) which will be the final, and trickiest bit on this one!

Thanks Kevin. Well she's now just about done. There's a few small areas to re-touch, and add detail painting such as the static vent etc. I'll attach the antenna wires from canopy to fins once the model is on the base, which itself is almost complete - just waiting for bits to dry and settle.
I'm having an Intenet connection problem at the moment, keeps dropping out, so I'll post pics tomorrow.

B*ll*cks!! My whole body is too stiff and painful to do any work today, but the model itself is finished. Just got to do some finishing touches to the base, place the Lanc on it, then set the aerial wires. Thankfully, the deadline extension should allow this, but I can't even take any pics at the moment, as I can't hold the bl**dy camera! Grrr!

Thanks Evan, but little change today. The pain and stifness has now spread to my knees and upper arms, and I still can't hold the camera enough to take pics. Bl**dy fingers, and the rest of my body, are being very disobedient, and not doing what I say!!
Pics as soon as I'm able I reckon.

Thanks Igor. I sort of get used to it at this time of year - I should move to a better climate!!

Thanks guys. Overall, I'm fine, it's just the bl**dy pain and stiffness! I can just about use the keyboard, slowly, but I can't hold the camera properly to focus and press the shutter! Bl**dy effing stupid disease!!
The model and base are finished, and I'll post pics just as soon as I'm able too. Fortunately, it's non competing, and won't be winning any 'Memeber's Choice' poll anyway, so a couple of days delay shouldn't hurt. Just wish I could start on the Mustang, and a couple of other projects!

Don't rule out member's choice Terry. Whatever the base looks like won't affect the beautiful work you've done on the main subject. Hope you get through your latest bout quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back