Earthquake likelihood increased by Promiscuous Women

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just got back from Palm Beach and there are great racks everywhere...some of them even natural. Definitely the best breasts are in Southern Florida.

Best butts are in Zurich, for some odd reason. Must be all those hills and all the walking. Although the chest area leaves plenty to be desired. Not a good set of hooters anywhere in the town (tourist notwitstanding).

But neither of them have earthquakes. Maybe the having and the doing aren't connected.

So a bit of hair showing from under a girl's headscarf is being punished by earthquakes? These religious extremists seem to be getting more and more inwardly focused so are coming out with ever more extremist viewpoints.

From my limited understanding of other religions, I don't believe this is a religious requirement at all, but rather it is a cultural exageration and repression of women.

My belief is that God made bodies, including well formed female bodies, and the more I see of God's great creations the better.

Thank God that we have such a solid good ground here in Sweden then, we'd have earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, landslides on a weekly basis, especially during the summer period....well, winter time, they'd be hail and snow storms instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back