Earthquake likelihood increased by Promiscuous Women

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

California is the naughty movie capitol of the world....at least 1 big quake a year. Maybe the Iranians are on to something.

Similar thing in NZ...some of our volcanic eruptions were felt in China! Since the European migration however, the Maori girls have abandoned their grass skirts for jeans ad T-shirts, and things have settled down a bit... :)

:lol:

Actually, now I'm interested to know as to why there are no earthquakes during Spring Break at Fort Lauderdale?
Over there, they're known as "Hurricanes"...

And as you may have noticed, Spring Break is the herald of the season. The rowdier the Spring Break, the bigger the hurricanes...

Not sure if it's true or not, but that's the word on the street... :evil4:

Okay... Then why there never been any big earthquakes in Eastern Europe ? Everyone knows that most European actresses in naughty movies comes from Hungary/Czech Republic/Russia.

No, wait... They had Communism for 50 years. Never mind. ;)

HMMM you might have just uncoverd a plot of the former soviet union to export natural disasters as a way to destablize western enconomies...I knew there was something more to those "Russian women want to meet you!" emails....

Dang, I though it was the earthquakes that were causing unwanted, out of wedlock Iranian teenage pregnancies. Shows how much I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back