***** FINISHED: Nakajima A6M2-N "Rufe" of the Yokohama Kokutai - Group Build (1 Viewer)

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
12,408
138
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Location
Virginia Beach, Va.
It's finally finished gents, my 1:24 balsa/tissue "Rufe. Late, but it's done.

Thanks for looking......

Charles
 

Attachments

  • DSC_2679.JPG
    DSC_2679.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC_2680.JPG
    DSC_2680.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC_2681.JPG
    DSC_2681.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC_2682.JPG
    DSC_2682.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC_2683.JPG
    DSC_2683.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC_2684.JPG
    DSC_2684.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC_2685.JPG
    DSC_2685.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC_2686.JPG
    DSC_2686.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
Thanks, guys, for the warm comments. Did anyone notice I started this build in 2009 ???

Charles
 
Love how it turned out, I'm actually loving the fact you finished it (this was started long before I joined :D) and it turned out amazing :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back