First area to legalize Marijuana

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The main thing is don't do something that is illegal there could be lasting legal ramifications that could affect future choices.
Caffiene is a drug maybe not the most dehabilitating but none the less a drug.

Never understood what the big issue was with the use of it for medical reasons.

There are certain varieties developed for commercial reason that you cannot get a high from, but is still illegal to own which never made any sense to me

Let me put it this way if you are 20,25 or 35 and that's what you want to do is waste your life go for it.Just don't ask me to pick up the tab why you can't afford this or that because you are too lazy too earn it.Now if you can do both without affecting output at work and be postive to society have at it,less guberment the better in most areas.

My add on I smoked for about 1 1/2yrs was honor society 3.8GPA going for a scholarship and started that crap with the wrong crowd and lost it ALL in one year.I saw all my fellow members from the Honor Society getting there Scholarships and realized what I had done to just fit in with a different crowd to lay a girl(which didn't happen).

Last edited:
I understand Nicotine... Caffeine?
Once again my opinion means nothing and opinions are like assholes everyone has one . Don't smoke anything cuz they are all bad
I actually think nicotine is the worse villian then THC however caffiene is a drug
from wiki

"....In humans, caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, having the effect of temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness. Beverages containing caffeine, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, and energy drinks enjoy great popularity. Caffeine is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive substance, but unlike many other psychoactive substances it is legal and unregulated in nearly all jurisdictions."

There's a criminal charge here called drunk and disorderly. I'm sure we've all seen alcohol fueled violence in our time but I've seen no hippies going fisty cuffs! I can't see a problem with it. I will always want to do to my body whatever the hell I want to and believe everyone should be able to do so also, although these days I'm too busy to waste time altered(that way anyway).

Funny story recently from Brisbane in Queensland down this way. This guy was pulled over, passed breath test then mentioned mystical dragons to copper so they blood tested him and he got done. I think there's a lesson there!

Been smoking 'pot' on occasion, doesnt' do me anything whatsoever....

-You alright?
Puff-puff-puff
-Yeah..
-My turn....
-
-
-What the....you've finished it all you (Beep!)
-I have?
-Duuuh!
-Sorry!
-And that was my last you (Beep!)
-I said sorry!

I guess that I'm already high, stoned, laid back as I ever gonna be and don't have any effect on me....

-Excuse me Mr Lennon, about that song of yours.....
-I'll have a word with you later Mr Morrison, don't you go anywhere!

Surely you've heard " I couldn't get through the day without my morning coffee" ??

Or something to that effect

And? Its not harmful.........

OK. THE POINT ON THIS WAS: I don't want it legalized thats all. Didn't need to bring all this drugs brought into it because they're not illegal! Pot was illegal and still SHOULD be.

Like PB said you have your opinions I HAVE MINE. You think yours is right I think my is right. Telling me that you want it legalized isn't going to change MY mind.

Last edited:
And? Its not harmful.........

Wouldn't think so would you

Someone over here a while back ,was driving to work forgot to have their morning coffee and "needed it" , they stopped to get one , 5 minutes up the road they were distracted by said coffe and 3 people were dead

Its addictive and in that case it lead to death , more than likely happened elsewhere

Like PB said you have your opinions I HAVE MINE. You think yours is right I think my is right. Telling me that you want it legalized isn't going to change MY mind.

Calm down abit mate , not going ya

I agree with ya about the whole pot thing ( was just saying caffeine's also a drug and is addictive)

Yep and so is caffiene and nicotine etc etc etc . Yes its a drug but a lot less costly to society then alcohol(drug) . Its not something i want people operating machinery to use but the same applies to alcohol . Its best if one could go through life without using any drug but IMO its the lesser of many evils
That is it!

Especially the comparison with alcohol is interesting. It seems to come down to what is socially accepted and what is not. Drinking alcohol is often encouraged by popular media and culture. Yet alcohol can have much more severe consequences than marihuana, such as car accidents and violence.
I am not completely saying marihuana is ok but if they want to keep it outlawed then they shoudl do the same with alcohol.

Kris

Harrison, u can get off the defensive right now..... We're all friends here and ur opinion IS ur opinion...

Nuff said...

We're not gonna try and convince u otherwise....

There are hundreds of things daily that can kill us... If I smoke cigarettes I run the risk of cancer.... Personal choice... If I smoke weed to relieve pain in my body, rather than take prescription drugs that make me sick to my stomach, thats also a personal choice....

I personally think its retarded that a plant that grows naturally in the ground is illegal, and yet alcohol is socially accepted...

Smoking marijuana for fun is a bad hobby( its for loosers)and it cost allot of money
I know some people that do.... men they dont make any sense.

But if you are sick and it helps to endure the pain why not?it is just a'nother drug

If you dont need it dont smoke it!!!

Piet.

Attachments

• Bad-Hair-Day--57603.jpg
    Bad-Hair-Day--57603.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 244

Users who are viewing this thread

Back