Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-9 Braunen 4, W.nr.500647 - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No actually. Oh, I think I just realized you're making this one with the engine exposed and that's why you're cutting the nose off. Sorry, a little slow today!

Thank you , thank you... I'm here if you need my help. :D

Thanks, and sorry guys...Messerschmitt day turned into 'shopping with the fiancée' day, and been crook since then (coincidence...? :) )
Been studying Dora-9 details in between headaches, hope to get back into the builds themselves ASAP.

G'day guys!

No new progress as available time has gone into the 262 mistel plug at moment.
Away for weekend, but plan to finish plug and continue with Braunen 4 on Monday...

Have a good weekend Even.

Thanks also Thomas, wish I was there and able to roam around checking these places out even though they would be much changed over the years. But just to be able to stand on the spot and imagine, that would be enough.

G'day and cheers guys!

Got back late yesterday but started cutting out some of the open or missing panels on Braunen 4.

Btw Vic, checked out Hustedt and Celle on Google Earth at the start of this project, and there are still cut outs in the woods as per the photos, almost as if nothing has changed. Makes me wonder if there are still Fw 190 components in the area..?

STA52366.JPG
STA52367.JPG
STA52368.JPG
STA52369.JPG
STA52388.JPG
STA52389.JPG
STA52390.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back