Jon,
Thanks for the information.
I use true airspeed for all my calculations not indicated airspeed.
I guess I don't understand why you say I will exceed the aircraft limitations when I purposefully limited the max g to 6 not to represent the limits of the aircraft but rather the limits of a human without a g suit.
Here is what I used for the Fw190D-9
gross weight = 9147 lb (68% fuel, full ammo)
CLMAX = 1.58
wing area = 197 sq ft
I don't see in your graphs what the weight, wing area, or CLMAX is. You do need all those things. Further I don't know what altitude you are looking at because all that will change with altitude.
But let me run through and example...
First to let you know my background I am an aerospace engineer who works for the USN. I have been involved with aircraft mass properties for about 15 years. I don't do aero performance but it is my hobby, too.
So using the above data for the D-9 and using sea level (soory for not knowing how to du greek symbol on a forum like this)
air density (rho) r = 0.002376 slugs/ft^3
We know that Lift (L) = load factor (n) * weight (W)
And we know that L = 0.5 * r * V^2 * S * CL so we have all we need to solve for speed in ft/s for any load factor at the CL we want to use CLMAX. This will give us for the peak n the instantaneous load factor from which we can find instantaneous turn rate, which is what your chart shows.
So
n = 6
W = 9147
S = 197
r = 0.002376
CLMAX = 1.58
6 * 9147 = 0.5 * 0.002376 * V^2 * 197 * 1.58
Solving for V we get 385.25 ft/s = 262.67 mph = 422.7 kph
In the plot I show at 5000m. Here's the numbers I used for that:
n = 6
W = 9147
r = 0.001428 (std atmosphere air density at 5000m)
S = 197
CLMAX = 1.58
Solving for V = 496.9 ft/s = 338.8 mph = 545.2 kph
I repeated this same process for other altitudes I never went over 6 gs for either the Fw190D-9 or the P-51D. If you'd like to see my Excel file I would be more than willing to send it to you. It's not so user friendly. No two engineers think a like.
Those plots look a lot like the ones that the CFS2 1% group make. Is that where you got them? I have those, too. In fact I'm looking at them right now and I can't tell what weight they use. Take a look in the upper left hand corner of the Turn Performance spreadsheet and you'll see CLMAX of 1.58. In that CFFS2 1% workbook you'll see that those guys also calculate the airplane CLMAX from the airfoil CLMAX. Very cool stuff and I was glad to see their calculations match the FW number of 1.58. I have the P-51D-30 CFS2 1% stuff too and they calculate a CLMAX of 1.48.
CLMAX is the maximum lift coefficient that an airplane or airfoil can produce before the wing stalls and the lift drops off. It is so hard to find a good definition of what the lift coefficient is. I understand what it is but giving a good definition is hard. None of the texts I have from college really give a good layman's definition. Lift coefficient CL is most simply put it is the non-dimensional (meaning it has no units like feet or meters) measure of lift capability. CLMAX is the upper bound on this capability. You get different CLs at different angles of attack given a constant speed. Make any sense? If you are really interested I recommend picking up some texts like "Theory of Wing Sections" by Abbott and vonDoenhoff, "Aerodynamics for Engineering Student" by Houghton and Carruthers, or "Aerodynamics for Engineers" by Bertin and Smith. All will put you to sleep in 3 minutes. But that's what I have from school.
Oh here's one "Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators". I'll bet they make it so simple even a nugget pilot can understand

.
"Lift coefficient" would be the ratio between the lift pressure and dynamic pressure;...The use of the coefficient form of an aerodynamic force is necessary since the force coefficient is:
(1) and index of the aerodynamic force independent of area, density, and velocity. It is derived from the relative pressure and velocity distribution.
(2) Influenced only by the shape of the surface and angle of attack since these factors determine the pressure distruibution
(3) an Index which allows evaluation of the effects of compressibility and viscosity. Since the area, density, and velocity are opbviated by the coeffcient form, compressibility and viscosity effects can be separated for study."
CLMAX occurs at the minimum speed for a given lift requirement.