Fw 190D-9 "Red1" of JV44 Lt. Heino Sachsenberg....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u guys... Some more pics to critique...

I masked off my uneven poorly cut stripes onto the white and let the Red RLM23 go.... I think it came out satisfactory...

Attachments

• ~01a.jpg
    ~01a.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 211
  • ~01b.jpg
    ~01b.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 225
  • ~01c.jpg
    ~01c.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 218
  • ~01e.jpg
    ~01e.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 94
Thanks again fellas....

Matt, all I did was lay the doors into the wheel wells while I ws taping it off, cut the tape where it had to be cut and removed the doors.....

No big deal....

I should have painted the extended flaps prior to the build, but my paint wasnt bought yet when it came time to do it.....

Dan :

very impressive on the under-fuselage

guess you better wait for the second volume of Dora by Crandall coming out later this year, and yes the revamped JV 44 Fw 190D book will be included inside with some delicious new photos, another Würger has been found by the way.

E ~

Wurger yes that is what I meant. the Crandall's had published their little soft back on the Würger staffel some years ago so what they have done now is included a new re-done version for the monster second volume on the Dora variants which will go beyond the Dora 9, plus some other Dora 9 pics that were not included in the first volume that I own. I can only imagine the response from the modellers once they have both volumes in their hot little hands .......... plastic is going to sell quite well .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back