Gallery of My Future Siggys (1 Viewer)

This is my definitive holiday siggy (profile art by Claes Sundin)...
 

Attachments

  • 057 resize.jpg
    057 resize.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4,328
  • 058 resize.jpg
    058 resize.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
A few new ones...
 

Attachments

  • 060resize.jpg
    060resize.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 39,055
  • resize yy1.jpg
    resize yy1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 57,580
  • resize yy2.jpg
    resize yy2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Very cool!
 
With 70th Anniversary of Battle of Britain not far away, I've been playing around with some new siggys to mark the occasion...
 

Attachments

  • resize 5.jpg
    resize 5.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 237
  • resize 6.jpg
    resize 6.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 254
  • resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 246
  • resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 266
Great Igor. :D I like the second one the most.
 
Great work!!
 
I like the 3rd and 4th but, they are all GREAT!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back