Dec 13, 2009 Thread starter #21 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia This is my definitive holiday siggy (profile art by Claes Sundin)... Attachments 057 resize.jpg 31.9 KB · Views: 4,328 058 resize.jpg 30.6 KB · Views: 240 Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
Dec 13, 2009 #23 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina NICE
Jan 4, 2010 Thread starter #24 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia A few new ones... Attachments 060resize.jpg 11.5 KB · Views: 39,055 resize yy1.jpg 12.1 KB · Views: 57,580 resize yy2.jpg 12.2 KB · Views: 203 Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
Jan 4, 2010 #25 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,792 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 4, 2010 #26 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good ones!
Jan 4, 2010 #27 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Very cool Igor!
Jan 4, 2010 #28 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Very cool!
Jan 5, 2010 #29 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com All of them look good. Wheels
Jan 5, 2010 Thread starter #30 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Thanks!
May 26, 2010 Thread starter #31 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia With 70th Anniversary of Battle of Britain not far away, I've been playing around with some new siggys to mark the occasion... Attachments resize 5.jpg 13.8 KB · Views: 237 resize 6.jpg 14.6 KB · Views: 254 resized1.jpg 17.3 KB · Views: 246 resized2.jpg 16 KB · Views: 266
With 70th Anniversary of Battle of Britain not far away, I've been playing around with some new siggys to mark the occasion...
May 26, 2010 #32 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,792 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Great Igor. I like the second one the most.
May 26, 2010 #33 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra The ones from the gun turret are my choice particularly the last one's colour shading.
May 26, 2010 #34 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Thats a great idea!!! I'll have to do one myself. Great siggys!
May 26, 2010 #35 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good ones, agree with Wojtek, the second one is my favourite.
May 26, 2010 #36 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,058 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Great work!!
May 26, 2010 #37 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com I like this one the most. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...4870917-gallery-my-future-siggys-resized2.jpg Wheels
I like this one the most. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...4870917-gallery-my-future-siggys-resized2.jpg Wheels
May 29, 2010 #38 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State That is a good one. But like Wurger, I like the second one with the Spitty in color.
May 30, 2010 #39 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I also like the Spit, in color. Good work... Charles
May 30, 2010 #40 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I like the 3rd and 4th but, they are all GREAT!