GB #17 Jet age / Recon / Transport Question (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've been thinking and its been staring at me lateley (you'll get what I mean in the next GB :D)

But can we do a diorama for a group build entry? I'm not 100% on the rules etc so just want to check (or if we do a dio. the plane is the only item that gets counted in the voting?)

Are we only limited to doing, aircraft in the GB, are ships, tanks, jeeps permitted?

Just checking up and being a bit curious :)

Nothing stopping you from doing a dio but the judging will only be on the aircraft. If the dio is cluttered with other stuff, judges may ask you to remove the aircraft and post the mandatory 6 photo shots sans the other crap.

Happened to me on my White Y Me 262 build before I was a judge and I'm damned bitter!!!!!!:lol:

Well, I am wanting to have a more detailed prop on my F6F than the one in the kit. The Fentura use th6F used a Ham Std Hydromatic 13'-1" 3 bladed prop.
My question is, did the PV-1 Ventura use the same prop on it's R-2800's? As I can get aftermarket props for the PV-1.

Please if anyone knows anything.

Bill, AFAIK the Corsair prop is either the same or very similar, but the PV-1 props of smaller diameter. Will look for specific info to confirm/deny.

Evan, I did find an F6F-5 prop listed as above, but at 16 bucks just for the flange and bolt detail on the hub? Not sure if I want to do that. Sometimes yuz just gots ta say whoa! Your effort is appreciated.

Evan, I did find an F6F-5 prop listed as above, but at 16 bucks just for the flange and bolt detail on the hub? Not sure if I want to do that. Sometimes yuz just gots ta say whoa! Your effort is appreciated.

Yikes, Bill. Apparently the people who produce models and accessories think modelers all own oil-wells.

Geo

Just for the sake of talking, is this what 'my' RAAF A-24 Catalina; A24-13, C/N 307; 11 Sqn, would have looked like, when she went MIA 24/02/42, Rabaul.

imagesCAHYHMI0.jpg

A quick question concerning this build, I ran across a nice kit 1:72 Revell Germany Arado Ar (E) 555 The aircraft was never built but there were plans to if the war was longer. I'd like to do this kit if it qualifies.

$(KGrHqR,!oIE-uf2+zQdBPuCOi)L7g~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back