GBs 50 thru 57 - Finalized Schedule

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well that doesn't help!
Why would it need to be piloted, assuming you mean you need to add pilot figures to your build? If you want to put one in then that cool but if not, well most kits you don't get pilots anyway. Just saying and maybe I'm missing the question!

So my planned entries for this string of builds!
I had to plan ahead with so many needing custom decals!
Plan is edited!!!!!!!!!!!!
50..... Zombie
Engine Eddie Davidson VF-143 F4-B
51...... no props.
1. Yorktown F9F-8
X. VMFA-211 F-35B on board HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH, if the kit ever gets here!
Which is supposed to be Sept 29 - Oct 8! DID NOT HAPPEN
2. substituting FJ-4B from NAS Alameda.
52..... Heavies
Davidson B-17G
53..... Eastern Front
Lagg-3, Winter, on Skis???????
54..... PTO
Yorktown, Davidson SDB-3, refund for first purchase but I finally Got a kit!!
55..... MTO
Malta Davidson Mk.Vb
56..... T-Bolts
Davidson P-47 34 Sqn (the picture below in my siggy with the Spade on the rudder)
57..... Foreign Service
Dunno yet

So I have to live till June 3rd - 2023 I will be 80 GB 58 whatever it ma be......

Last edited:
Hello friends and fellas, in all this time away from modeling I have had a quite big change in my life, I bought a house in which at the moment I have no place to set up the workshop, although in the reforms that we are starting to do yes that I will have my room for modeling, yesterday I received what will be the garden-tool shed, and there I will start to make my models, although I will not be fully operational, there will be things that I will not have at hand but that soon I will be active again. I hope to be ready for the next GB52 with the desire to catch the petliakov pe 2 series 205

Hello friends and fellas, in all this time away from modeling I have had a quite big change in my life, I bought a house in which at the moment I have no place to set up the workshop, although in the reforms that we are starting to do yes that I will have my room for modeling, yesterday I received what will be the garden-tool shed, and there I will start to make my models, although I will not be fully operational, there will be things that I will not have at hand but that soon I will be active again. I hope to be ready for the next GB52 with the desire to catch the petliakov pe 2 series 205
That's great that other members are coming back. Welcome from Tehran, Iran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back