Gnomey's Pictures (5 Viewers)

That's exactly what I was thinking Gnomey! :thumbleft:
 
cool:painting: Gnomey!
 
Some Concorde pics (decided I wanted one for my background and it couldn't be an Air France one ;)). Top one is now my background.
 

Attachments

  • Concorde over Bristol.jpg
    Concorde over Bristol.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Concorde  Red Arrows + Lancaster.jpg
    Concorde Red Arrows + Lancaster.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Concorde  Red Arrows.jpg
    Concorde Red Arrows.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 153
  • F-117 + Red Arrows.jpg
    F-117 + Red Arrows.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 144
First batch of photos...

Cheetahs.jpg


Cheetah.jpg


AfricanWildDogs.jpg


AfricanWildDog.jpg


LSD.jpg


OldMaleGiraffe.jpg


RhinoandCalf.jpg


SouthernGroundHornbill.jpg


SouthernGroundHornbills.jpg


YellowBilledHornbill.jpg


PiedKingfisher.jpg


Zebras.jpg


CloudySunset.jpg


SunlessSunset.jpg


SunnySunset.jpg
 
I just decided to start from the beginning of your thread and go though all your picture posts and I must admit I loved it, lots of great shots which are well worth a second viewing cheers GN. I think I'll do the same with Eric's thread as well tomorrow.
 
Those are really great pic's. Bet you had a helova good time.

Charles
 
Awesome pics Gnomey!!
 
Here are some pics from Cape Town (and surroundings) and Kruger National Park. These are just a few of the around 800 pictures I took in Cape Town and Kruger.

Cape Town - From Waterfront

CapeTown.jpg


Cape Town - From Table Mountain

CapeTownfromTableMountain.jpg


Chapman's Peak Drive - Sunset

Sunset-ChapmansPeakDrive.jpg


Night Streets in Pretoria (my attempt at night photography)

StreetatNight.jpg


Elephant Drinking - Kruger

ElephantBullDrinking.jpg


Elephant Drinking - Kruger

ElephantDrinking.jpg


Elephant Herd - Kruger

ElephantHerd.jpg


Giraffe Drinking - Kruger

GiraffeDrinking.jpg


Hawk - Kruger

Hawk.jpg


Kudu Calf - Kruger

KuduCalf.jpg


Leopard - Kruger

Leopard.jpg


Hyena - Kruger

SpottedHyeana.jpg


White Rhino - Kruger

WhiteRhino.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back