GrauGeist's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys!

I'd sure like to try and get out into a more open area for some lightning shots, but these storms just roll in so fast, it's hard to pack up and head out...and then there's the problem of the spot.

Most of the prime places to grab photos around here are on open plateaus and hilltops...which is not a real good idea to be doing in an electrical storm...

Not much going on with the camera lately, been super busy. I did take some time out the other evening, and went for some sunset shots...

I thought this had some real nice colors and contrasts!

Attachments

• IMGP8372-rs.jpg
    IMGP8372-rs.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thanks again!

Not much photo ops lately, my BMW has been taking up alot of my time...seems like there's no competant shops up here that know how to smog test it without ruining the tuning (and it fails the test every time) and then I have to go through the motions of getting it back into tune...this is an expensive and soul draining ritual I have to go through every two years...

And in the end, they find that it's burning cleaner than average for an un-rebuilt engine of over 100,000 miles. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not an alcoholic after going through all this crap!

Anyway, I spotted a Bluejay sunning on the tip of a Fir tree this morning, thought I'd grab a few shots. I noticed it was about ready to take flight, and caught it just as it took off. Even though it was a bit soon (I wanted to catch it with it's wings just opening) it's still kind of a cool shot, I think!

Attachments

• IMGP8491-rs.jpg
    IMGP8491-rs.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 79
  • IMGP8494-rs.jpg
    IMGP8494-rs.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back