Greetings / Help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nex

Recruit
Nov 28, 2012
Greetings All from Northeastern USA, I just got back into flying and been playing "aces high" I seen this website had ww2 flight manuals and I wanted to read some. I made an account but it still wont let me access the right page. could anyone help me figure out why or if I need to make more posts.. Thanks all again for the help! if this is in the wrong place could a mod please move. sorry and thank you again !

Some of my favorite WW2 birds are the 109k4, corsair, zero. Also into models, I only built a few gundams but I hope to get some star trek models and a few warbirds. I look forward to reading up on some good information here. only flew on airliners, never got to pilot anything even though I hope to someday go to flightschool.

Last edited:
I was wondering why I can not get any help on my post ? I do not wish to be a bother.

Thank you for your reply. I am trying to view the ww2 plane manuals . no matter which I click . bf109k4 english is the main 1 I want to read. or any it wont let me open anything without downloading and when I download it only takes a second because it is only downloading an error link and it says it wasnt encoded correctly when trying to open the file.

anyone else have these issues ? sorry to be a bother .

Could you post the link to the page with the file here? It might be caused by your OS that hasn't had all plugins or drivers installd.

Last edited:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...w-bf-109-manuals-thread-bf-109k-4_english.pdf
link brings up this file "C:\Users\****\Downloads\89246d1239459759-new-bf-109-manuals-thread-bf-109k-4_english.pdf"

which downloads a file that is really small, the best thing I can relate it to is when you would download something from the internet and right click 'save link' instead of clicking download.

I am stupid , before I try anything else let me try in a different browser .

UPDATE - Can lock thread - I been using Avant Browser, that was the problem. Not sure if you guys have a section listing current browsers that are not compatible but you can add ' Avant Browser '

I now am I happy camper and can not wait to assimilate all this great information. Thank you all so much , <S> Airframes and Wurger !

Last edited:
Undoubtedly the problem was the net browser. I use Mozilla Firefox and downloaded the file so quickly I haven't noticed when. Glad you got the problem sorted out.
And welcome to the board of course. Greetings from Poland. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back