Group builds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, got the name correctly? figured out thanks to Jaco.... Unternehman Luftbrücke means Undertake Air Bridge, which will be the new thread name for all entry listings and discussions........

Little correction, Les, should be "Unternehmung"?
 
That is a great suggestion by Matt...

Dan, here is what I've found so far regarding 1/48 decals. If you like , let me know and I can send them. Anybody else see something they want I can do the same. Also have a few 1/72 as well.
 

Attachments

  • reich01.jpg
    reich01.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 136
  • reich02.jpg
    reich02.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 108
  • reich03.jpg
    reich03.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 119
  • reich04.jpg
    reich04.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 123
  • reich05.jpg
    reich05.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 128
No prob. Just put a good word about me to the judges! :)

The blue 22 only has that one numerial - I think my youngest scoffed it for a P-51D he did.

Man, I love this new camera and scanner!!
 
All future posts made regarding this subject should be made here.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/mo...ircraft-net-group-build-16147.html#post434214

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back