Grumman A6E Intruder "Desert Storm" - Dragon 1/144

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucke.stz

Senior Airman
Apr 21, 2008
Brazil
www.spruemaster.com
After finished my last diorama on 1/144 , here a link

I´ll start a new little project, it will be about a jet that many says thats is ugly, but I like too much :D

Kit:

DSCN1317.jpg

On the box are two kits, this time I´ll just one, the other I´ll leave to another project...

The sprues:

DSCN1318.jpg

DSCN1320.jpg

Starded working on weapons, with 12 Rockeye, included on kit, and 6 Snakeye (that I´ll use from a set ARII), its impressive to know that this little jet can load the same than a B-17 Flying Fortress...

DSCN1405.jpg

DSCN1406.jpg

DSCN1409.jpg

DSCN1408.jpg

DSCN1410.jpg

I use decal sheet to make the details.

DSCN1420.jpg

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1429.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

Snakeye:

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1435.jpg

I used a 5/0 Kolynski brush to make the details.

Some more details will be added when I fix the bombs on pilones..

DSCN1438.jpg

The cockipt is on scratch, to substitute the zombies pilots included on kit...

DSCN1323.jpg

Thank you Terry, Evan and all !

I´m very happy that my model is going ok... This weekend I worked on landing gears.. soon some more pics !

The ideas are comming.. I´m going to use some tractor and figures from another Dragon set.. let´s go with another little diorama :D

Thank you so much !

Nice choice Lucas. I have a few of these Dragon A6 kits myself. Last night I finished up my Dragon "Jolly Rogers" memorial flight build and was contemplating which to start next.

I have a few questions for you. Where did you get your replacement seats from? I built my Tomcat with the blobs in place and I can't bring myself to do that again.

Another issue I've come across with the Dragon kits is that it points out color codes to use on the model but they aren't listed in the color chart. How can I figure out the correct colors. A search on the web got me no where.

I look forward to seeing more progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back