Grumpy Old Men (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
What do you think? Is this forum made up of grumpy old men, sitting on the porch, armed with shotguns, telling kids to keep off the lawn or happy optimists too happy to report their joy.

Capture.JPG

Geo

My lawn and my neighbor's to the west is a right good size hunk of turf. It seems all the neighborhood kids think this is their football field. Dave isn't home when they're playing, but I am. I just ask them to be mindful of the plants, trees and windows. Hell.... I was a kid once !!

Charles

Now Charles... that.... is Not in keeping with our age bracket.
Offer them cookies, laced with ex-lax or sompthin, I think my grandfather did that once for Halloween.....?
He wasn't grumpy, just full blooded Irish.

I'm not grumpy, just complex.
I come from pure German stock raised in the bitter cold of the north. We tend to be somewhat sharp in response, not necessarily because we are a$$holes, but direct and to the point.
I am lucky that I also have a wry humor, (Thanks Rowan Atkinson and John Cleese!) so on occasion I can blunt my manner with wit.

Me too, GG!!! That shiite stings like F***en 'ell!!!

I am lucky that I also have a wry humor, (Thanks Rowan Atkinson and John Cleese!) so on occasion I can blunt my manner with wit.

Two comic genius minds that few people understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back