Har har azz hole

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich I hope you do not mind but falls in the same theme Sir

It is the
VETERAN,
not the preacher,
who has given us freedom of religion.

It is
the VETERAN,
not the reporter,
who has given us freedom of the press.

It is
the VETERAN,
not the poet,
who has given us freedom of speech.

It is
the VETERAN,
not the campus organizer,
who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is
the VETERAN,
not the lawyer,
who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is
the VETERAN,
not the politician,
Who has given us the right to vote.

brad, one of the misconceptions of the First Amendment of the U.S. constitution is that anyone has the right to "express" themselves anytime anywhere regardless. However, the First Amendment guarentees a person the ability to freedom of speech without intervention by the Government. It doesn't give anyone the right to express themselves where it infringes upon the rights of others.

I think RA offered you the best explanation, and I agree with him 100%...

That being said, that's funny as hell, Erich...thanks for posting it! :lol:

Yes, well, there is one thing that RA and I agree upon and that is that this will quickly degenerate into something where both sides are right and both sides are wrong and it really won't solve anything. Although I'm not sure who the troll REALLY is.

Maybe I was just sticking up for the little guy who doesn't need a fist to prove a point - like some sort of schoolyard bully.

I will not always believe in someone's opinion but I will always be prepared to fight to the death their right to express it - just so long as it is reasoned and not expressed through the barrel of a gun or the blow of a fist.

And I can only concur with javlin's sentiments.

cheers,

bj

The little guy? The guy who was teaching kids by putting his own personal beliefs before the class? Is that the objectivity we can expect from teachers or rather professors. Its called cause and effect. The Prof decided to insult everyone in the class who has a faith (which is a personal matter). THATS the harm he was causing. But thats ok? Amazing how you pass on that little mind f*** from the Prof.

....but I will always be prepared to fight to the death their right to express it ...

I'm not paying to send my kid to college just so you can spew your personal beliefs. To every place and time....

Attachments

• zero.jpg
    zero.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
The little guy? The guy who was teaching kids by putting his own personal beliefs before the class? Is that the objectivity we can expect from teachers or rather professors. Its called cause and effect. The Prof decided to insult everyone in the class who has a faith (which is a personal matter). THATS the harm he was causing. But thats ok? Amazing how you pass on that little mind f*** from the Prof.

I'm not paying to send my kid to college just so you can spew your personal beliefs. To every place and time....

Quite right. It is far better to believe that an anthropomorphic creature who looks suspiciously like Santa created the world in six days and took the seventh off, possibly to do a bit of pruning in the Garden of Eden.

Exhausting thing creation.

:lol:

Jeez, I would have never guess that someone could **** up this thread.

I've got my stink eye on you brad. Tread carefully. You have been warned.

Attachments

• installhumor_126.gif
    installhumor_126.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 121
I'm really on it Matt. sorry guys but I am sick and tired of the negative **** on the forums these days, part of the reason I am not hanging out here or any place like I used to. the mail from my woman made me chuckle as I would of done the same if I could have when we came home from nam, I have relatives in Iraq and Afghanistan and places unmentioned right now which i forwarded and they aall said the same - hell yes they would of busted the professors chops right on the spot, one even said he would of broken the Azz holes neck on the spot. yeah I come from a rough section of the woods, my familie actually were hired assasians but that is another story.

oh well glad some of liked it others I couldn't give a rats ass

just remember and don't bring in the aspect of religiousity order into this about God and 7 days creation and blah blah blah, we have troops of both sexes overseas fighting for our rights to be on this stupid forum and the net in general thank GOD we can do it and pray for those that are bleeding for you, I got spit and thrown turds and beer bottles at in the 70's I do not wish the same for friends and Familie upon and when they return.

v/r E ~

Sorry for my rant Erich.

But somewhat along the same lines: Last week I was in our local Whatever-Mart and noticed two old guys in the check-out aisle next to me. Both had T-shirts with Marine sayings and baseball hats on with pins and such. One gentleman with a cane was sporting a "POW: Vietnam" hat. As we got to the end of the check-out, I leaned over and asked if they were in the service. They both proudly said 'yes' at which point I reached over and shook their hand, thanking them for their service. Well, that brightened their day! They both started talking and I explained that my brother was a Marine and the stories about Parris Is. One guy reached into his wallet and handed me a business card saying, "Give this to your brother."

It read:

"Fighter by Day
Lover by Night
Drunk by Choice
Marine by God!"

I have it right here in front of me and he will get it the next time I see him.

Njaco you didn't rant............

I get tired of B.S.er's

would recommend before you give your bro that card you make a copy for yourself as a memory and pin it to the cork board fixture above your PC. You're loved one will appreciate that. so will you ....

hmmm, I geuss I still have a sense of humor, that was pretty funny,just had a good chuckle after a crappy day,Thanks Erich........

You have the right to voice your own opinion, as long as you do it in a respectful way, and it does not infringe on anyone other persons rights. Healthy discussion is good IMO. But college professors who use their classroom as a pulpit to preach their own personal views on religion, politics, etc. need to check that crap at the door. Just stick to the facts.

Slacker. I dismantle my entire system, down to nuts and bolts, a minimum of once a week. And since starting this process, I've reduced my BSOD's down to only three (3!!!) per day!!!

Holy water helps, too, I'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back