He Who Must Not Be Named is still pissing on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say this forum is strict but fair. I've been here long enough to know that certain things I couldn't get away with posting things on here that I could on other forums. Goes with the territory really, I know the average user is older and more conservative than me so post accordingly
 
Well, I took a different road guys.... Check that thread again and see my reply....


I tried Dan, and you can't get there from here. Did they delete his post ?

Charles
 
I give up. Which dirt bag is this? I came into the game late and now the URL link is kaput. Who is this guy??
 
I have no dog in this fight and am the new guy, but I wanted to say that in bumping around the archives your staff does a very good job at keeping the inmates from running the asylum. :) I moderate a forum and know how challenging it can be to deal with the less social and intellectual members of society, those that can't have a difference of opinion without making it personal. I've seen good boards, bad boards, old BBS', the somewhat newer usenet newsgroups.... and you folks do a very good job. Oh, the collective knowledge of history here makes me feel like I'm 5 again. You've done well.

Back to lurking.

Take care.
 
DAMNIT!! I went and gave my 2 cents and posted as LES!

I want my money back. :|
 
Bring the F-I-S-H!
 
This guy is a putz:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back