Hey Hey Hey

Oh... love your avatar. Appropriate in this case.
 
Whew, I go listen to the Jeopardy music, come back and the axe has already fallen. And before I could make some snide comment about declarations of German Acedom in 2009.

Getting older and slower

Rich
 
The axe is getting dull.

Better than being gored. Believe me. He got off easy.
 

Attachments

  • water_buffalo.jpg
    water_buffalo.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 133
Whew, I go listen to the Jeopardy music, come back and the axe has already fallen. And before I could make some snide comment about declarations of German Acedom in 2009.

Getting older and slower

Rich

We may be weird, but we could also be very efficient!
 
Don't see too many a goring
But around here
It is certainly never boring

Rich
 
How about making some intelligent posts and quit spamming.
 
...or roger. Over. And out.
 
Hm, now this is an introduction thread with an unexpected twist...
Anyway, welcome to the forum Leroy. Enjoy your stay.
 
Last edited:
D*mn I always miss all the fun! Not easy when you live in a padded room with only one small window!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back