Hey Hey Hey

They let you have a window?!!
 
WE tell him its a window. Its actually a mouse-hole. :)

Welcome, Leroy. As you can see, this is a somewhat serious forum with some joking. We welcome anyone that wants to contribute something no matter how insignificant but won't tolerate cr@p.
 
D*mn I always miss all the fun! Not easy when you live in a padded room with only one small window!

Try just living in a padded room......... :lol:
 
Ah! Now I understand! Better not let it slip then, you know how upset he gets sometimes, especially when it's a full moon and his hair starts growing very quickly......
 
Thank you guys for having me join. I can see its a no B.S thing, with some joking, I do like that. Anyway thanks.
 
Welcome to the site. Find a thread and contribute a little....or a lot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back