Hi from Down Under (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FW190

Recruit
Feb 11, 2012
Hi guys,
Have been meaning to join for some time now and I have finally made it here. I have already started reading a bunch of your builds and am off now to read some more. Hope to bump into some of you real soon.
cheers,
FW190 (John)

c0140.gif

G'day cobber, glad to have you join us and look forward to any contribution you may wish to make.

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes. I cant believe how much info is on this site. You guys are amazing! So much to read and SO many kits in the stash and SO little time. I am looking forward to reading and chatting here and I am loving all your great builds and tips. Cheers to all of you.
ps I was up till very late last night reading all of Wayne's Bf109 builds and Wurger's fantastic 1/24 Bf109 build! Amazing....both of you are real talents!

You gotta believe it John, there both gurus of the modelling world with a few others hot on their heels.

Welcome from Hungary, John! pull up a piece of furniture (preferably a modelmaking desk :) ) and make yourself at home!

Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back