Hogans heroes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I just bought Hogan's Heroes, season 1 and watched the episode where they stole the latest version of a Tiger tank. I know it's not a Tiger, but does anyone know what kind of tank it is? My first complete guess is a Churchill tank. I tried to attach a pic of it, but I can't seem to capture a pic from a DVD. Oh well.

Man oh man, I've wasted so many hours of my life watching Hogan's Heroes! I just love that show. How about ya'll?

" I know no-thing! No-thing !" :)

Other classic war comedy series' we got in NZ (the good old days..!) MASH, 'Allo 'allo, Dad's army (the best !!!), and It ain't half hot mum.

Brilliant show
Klink Shultz were my favorites.
It was one of the few shows who's humour travelled well across the pond.
I also rate the Beverly Hillbillies, The Munsters The Adams Family amoungst those. Oh and we can't leave out Bilko

Great show, Hollywood at it's best. Nobody took it seriously (who had any sense) and that was the whole point. It was farce. Still a favorite of mine.

To tell the truth, I haven't watch one of the new sitcoms in over 15 years. And even then, it was spotty viewing. Probably the last one I watched religiously was either "Star Treck: Next Generation". Before that, it was "Baa Baa Black Sheep"

Never really watched those shows except for a few times. Never tickled me. I used to watch "M.A.S.H." religiously. I love great writing.

Tim, you should watch "Two and a Half Men" on Ch. 17 evryday at 6:30p (don't have cable). I didn't think I would like it but it has grown on me and the writing is awesome.

I'm with you guys, M*A*S*H is an all time great. Hogan's Heroes was excellent as well.

My personal all time favorite though is "The Honeymooners".

TO

Col. Klink and Sgt Schultz were holocaust survivors.

Its a story in itself the reasons both men agreed to play the roles.
\
\
WOW... I'm gonna have to read more on that

Col. Klink and Sgt Schultz were holocaust survivors.

Its a story in itself the reasons both men agreed to play the roles.

I read that John Banner (Shultz) was actually in a concentration camp, but got out before the extermination of the jews was fully implemented.

Werner Klemperer (Klink) fled to America in 1933 before he was captured. I also read many years ago that the only demand he had for accepting the role was that Klink was to never get the better of Hogan.

Robert Clary (Labeau) was deported to Buchenwald with 12 members of his family. He was the only survivor.

Awesome show! I loved watching that and BaaBaa Black Sheep when I was a kid....when my folks would allow. Dangit....now I'm gonna have to go get the series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back