flyboy22682
Recruit
hey how much would a ww2 corsair go for. un restored. its been in a barn for about 40 years?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Any pictures?yeah im going up this weekend to get it working and start getting the avionics back in it. its a big project.
I can't wait!will have them this weekend for you
I only wish!Is it the weekend yet??????![]()
will have them this weekend for you
How in the heck does a Corsair end up forgotten in a barn somewhere?
I've personally seen antique cars and and even a Stinson Reliant...but a Corsair?
That's got to be the find of a lifetime!
yeah im going up this weekend to get it working and start getting the avionics back in it. its a big project.