How Much?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is there a section in this forum where i could enquire about FAA qualifications?

At the moment i'm an IMI qualified mechanic, but i want to work on aircraft, particularly warbirds. What sort of options/routes could i take? All i can think of is RAF - which i'm strongly considering.

Is there a section in this forum where i could enquire about FAA qualifications?

At the moment i'm an IMI qualified mechanic, but i want to work on aircraft, particularly warbirds. What sort of options/routes could i take? All i can think of is RAF - which i'm strongly considering.

Everything you ever wanted to know about A&Ps (aircraft mechanics) in the US, rules, certifications, how they operate and schools.

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations:

Somehow, I have a feeling we all will be disappointed.....

Charles

I agree, my B.S meter has been pegged out, since he started talking about fixing her up...

thbsmeter.gif

Ahem......

This kooks first post on this forum was:

Hey does anyone have a POh for an F4f corsair trainer? I could really use it in a pdf file. and anything with technical manuals as well.

WTF is a F4F Trainer????

You should come over and check out my P-39 Mustang and the Boeing Lancaster that is sitting in my garage. I took a speedometer from a Ford Mustang and got them running over the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the beach yesterday and I tripped over something in the sand. I dug it out and it was a He 178! A little Turtle Wax and the thing looks great! Does anybody know how much I can get for it and should I put it on Craig's List or Ebay? I need new tires for my car.

I was at the beach yesterday and I tripped over something in the sand. I dug it out and it was a He 178! A little Turtle Wax and the thing looks great! Does anybody know how much I can get for it and should I put it on Craig's List or Ebay? I need new tires for my car.

Thats funny, I found a Bf-109 brand new in a bottle that washed up on the beach. Took it home and had the wify sit on it to hatch it out. Now the damn thing flys non-stop squrting oil all over the place.

I found a P-39 Aircobra in my creek yesterday, it's really cool to fly around in...Anyone wan't to come over and see it?.;).....No, but he still hasn't posted....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back