I AM A TOUGH MUDDER!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA

Attachments

• mudder1.jpg
    mudder1.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 351
Looks like your ready to do another 12. As our Aussie brethren might say, "Good on ya, mate!" WTG! However: Please heed my warning J, I was 53, reasonably fit, just finished my daily 3 mile, sub-8 minute/mile run when I had my stroke. Watch your diet and check your blood pressure regularly man, we want you around for another go at this next year! Keep up the good livin' man. :salute:

Way to go Joe.

Dammit, I even dug out my running gear and went for my first run in a loooong time yesterday after reading your post (it was only a 2 mile run and I was only about 4 feet above the level of river so it pales into insignificance compared to your feat !....oh, and it was raining as well !)

What next dude...the Boston Marathon ?

Thanks all for your compliments and well wishes! Chris, many thanks, posted the pic on Facebook. Folks, just got to say, if you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything.

Gary - I hope I motivate you, as Erich says "RIP IT UP!"

BTW, I started to heal. Ran 1.5 miles tonight and swam a lap in my pool. I'll start working out my normal routine starting tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back