IF YOU WERE RICH AND COULD AFFORD ANY WWII PLANE ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fokker GI.

FokkerGI_2.jpg

FokkerGI.jpg

I didn't know the P-38 had a big nosed cousin!

Come to think of it it looks like a relative of the P-61 too........

JF3D said:
I'd a bought that Fleet class Carrier that was for sale here a few years ago. Formed a composite wing with every Grumman I Could find, Wildcat, Hellcat, Tigercat, Bearcat, Avenger and as a bonus for the Commonwealth folks, a Stringbag, Sea Hurricane, and a Sea Fury.
No Seafire?

Uhu kick a Mossies *ss ? rather doubtful if it was a Mossie XIX or XXX.

hey I've been all over the Me 262 recon craft at Chino, I would love to own that thing in working condition, I should post a pic of me and that jet-job on a beautiful autumn day in October

lesofprimus said:
And go to ALL the Mustang Airshows and finally prove once and for all how overly superior it is..

LMFAO, Yeh that would show all those Yankees who had the better plane.....oh wait a second......

:lol:

That would be funny to see.

A PBY! Why?!?

I would fly to places where scantly clothed women could be found along tropical coastlines sunbathing on the beaches or on the decks of boats. :evil4:

Great airplane for adventure! Cousteau had one. Take your tanks and hiking boots and visit great WWII sites few have visited.

Well the P-51H would be a screamer, but everybody has a P-51. A spitfire would be nice, but everybody has one. I think the Fw-190A. If I had to select one aircraft a the best looking in WWII, this is it. It looks like it would be a great plane to fly.

[lesofprimus=QUOTE]
And go to ALL the Mustang Airshows and finally prove once and for all how overly superior it is..

[/QUOTE]

Only if there were no P-51Hs there, but then that's been discussed in detail elsewhere. I never did see the performance update on the Ta-152. The discussion ended kind of mysteriously.

It will be interesting to see how well Flugwerk's Dora-9 does when it gets up and flying soon :) I'd take that bird to every Mustang show in the world with full confidence !

But here's the funny part, its going to be powered by a V-1710 Allison engine ! I hope this one can match the original power of the Jumo engine at 1,750 HP and 2,100 HP with water injection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back