I got home slightly early Wayne as we worked our asses off and kicked some major butt...
On a side note, at Lackland AFB they have many static displayed aircraft from different eras in several areas on base, completely unrestricted access....
I had decided on my first day there that I would go to each one and do a thoughough walkaround with my digital cam... I did exactly that gents, over 2,000 HQ pics covering some 20+ aircraft, including many sunrise and sunset shots with aircraft in the foreground... Some top o' the line sh!t fellas...
Well, after my memory went full, I decided to flip through it and delete some bogus pics/doubles to free up some space for an upcoming awesome lookin sunset in front of the B-17.... After deleting around 25 pics or so, I get this on a black screen:
"PLEASE WAIT BUSY"
Camera wouldnt turn off, wouldnt clear the screen, so I removed the batteries....
Upon re-installation of said batteries, I get this:
"PICS AVAILABLE: 2,635"
Deleted almost all the pics I took guys... Hours and hours and hours of walking, crouching, kneeling, sweating and aching wasted.... I am still pissed about it...
This happened Sunday afternoon, so I was left with 3 afternoons to re-shoot what I could... I got 12 walkarounds redone, and pics of 3 others... Heres a list of what I got:
Walkarounds:
A-10
B-17
B-24
B-25
B-26
B-29
B-52
C-47
F-15
P-47
P-51
SR-71
Some pics:
P-38
F-86
F-16
There were many many more that I had that I just didnt have the time to get to... Had big problems with my back these past few weeks, so all the pics u will eventually see were taken in a painful rush, so please be considerate lol...
Heres a sample pic...