Iran Focus

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cutie,the overnight poll numbers have hit this president right between the eyes. Nationwide, an overwhelming 98 percent said that if possible, they would like to see this country fight a war without a single American casualty. That is nearly the same percentage we saw three days ago when the American public said they would be in favor of going to war if we could win without firing a shot.

It took me a while to get past that part, I was laughing so much. It is quite unbelievable how much the media don't know but try and tell us that they do know.

Take the Falklands War for example, they were broadcasting British positions on international BBC news. The Argentinians were watching BBC to find out where British troops were!

plan_D said:
. Take the Falklands War for example, they were broadcasting British positions on international BBC news. The Argentinians were watching BBC to find out where British troops were!

I have a friend who is a C-130 load master in the USNR. They flew into Sri Lanka on a relief mission. The BBC and AP announced their presence, needless to say his airplane had some major holes in it when they were departing the area. :letitallout:

plan_D said:
Cutie,the overnight poll numbers have hit this president right between the eyes. Nationwide, an overwhelming 98 percent said that if possible, they would like to see this country fight a war without a single American casualty. That is nearly the same percentage we saw three days ago when the American public said they would be in favor of going to war if we could win without firing a shot.

It took me a while to get past that part, I was laughing so much. It is quite unbelievable how much the media don't know but try and tell us that they do know.

Take the Falklands War for example, they were broadcasting British positions on international BBC news. The Argentinians were watching BBC to find out where British troops were!

The funny thing is, we would watch CNN to figure out what we were doing next! CNN seemed to know more about what we were going to do then we did.

Iran has been the enemy of the US and the West for a long time (remember it was Canadian diplomats that got some of the Iranian hostages out {Iran considers Canada a enemy too})....at least with the Islamic fascists....most people there are good, but are too beat down and have no will to resist or ability too....this is way I will NEVER give up any of my guns, no matter what laws are passed

PAR FOR THE COURSE

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran is willing to provide other Islamic nations with nuclear technology, Iran's hard-line president said Thursday.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made the comments after meeting Turkey's prime minister on the sidelines of a gathering of world leaders at the United Nations, according to the state-run Islamic Republic News Agency.

Ahmadinejad repeated promises that Iran will not pursue nuclear weapons, IRNA reported. Then he added: "Iran is ready to transfer nuclear know-how to the Islamic countries due to their need."

Les where are you ? :D

remember when Mr. Peanut was in office and the take over of the Embassy by those Iranian pussies. personally I would love to see the Israelies again drop some big stuff on that good for nothing Tehran as a precussor warning........that red haired hippie freak is going to turn your home to glass and put in another Velodrome

Cant use nukes... The fallout would kill too many innocents... (are there ANY innocent Islamics???)

I think Israel needs to step it up again with another deep penetration airstrike.... I think the USA is too concerned that we will be labeled colonists or some shit if we took on Iran and Iraq AND Afghanistan...

I wonder is Iran still even has any SAMs that still work???

I don't think it really matters who hits them at this point. We will get blamed for it anyway, either as the perpetrator, or the accessory. If the Israelis do the dirty work, they will likely have to fly over Iraq, which means we will have to know they are coming so we don't shoot them down.

Eric is quite correct, no matter what any Allied nation of us has in the works and executes the plan the good ol take it in the shorts USA will be blamed.

who cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back