It has been a terrible week.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
One week ago today , my best friend's 34 year old daughter was murdered in her own home in Hamilton Ontario. Jenna was a wonderful woman who I have known since the day she was born.

Her dad and I met almost 36 years ago when I joined the Police Department and we became close friends and we did many things together and we still get together often.

Some drug crazed asshol* broke into her apartment and beat her and strangled her and now her family is destroyed.

Shi!head is in jail charged with first degree murder and Jenna's funeral is this coming Thursday.

Plenty of tears have already been shed and plenty more to come I am sure.

If you are a religious or spiritual kind of guy remember Jenna and her family in your prayers. If that is not your cup of tea then take a moment and think of them.

If you have children of your own, call them and tell them that you love them or better yet, go see them and tell them.

"Outstanding teacher and a wonderful person" killed in Hamilton apartment

Jeff

This is the sort of senseless tragedies we all wish to avoid in our lifetime.
Good and innocent people killed in their own houses by individuals that do not deserve the breath the same air we do.
My thoughts and condolences goes to those who were touched by this horrible and coward murder.

Really sorry, and mad, to hear this news Jeff.
I have no time for 'druggies', and don't accept excuses as to why they're druggies - scum of the earth and should be eliminated.

Horrible. We live in a world where madmen, criminals, terrorists are fully protected and decent people are left without protection. My condolences to the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back