Its a Boy!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, today is the big day. I am leaving shortly to go in for the birth of the little one. Soon I will have another warbird lover on my hands. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Hay Beau, obviously mist this first time round. Congratulations mate, trust all will go well for all three of you. Looking forward to the great announcement.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Hay Beau, obviously mist this first time round. Congratulations mate, trust all will go well for all three of you. Looking forward to the great announcement.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Well, today is the big day. I am leaving shortly to go in for the birth of the little one. Soon I will have another warbird lover on my hands. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Good luck to you both and especially to your wife. Home he will be healthy and strong and all goes well.
Just wondering, you can plan the birthday of your child?

Baby Kason James was born on the 18th of May at 08:38AM. He weighed 7lbs 12ozs and was 20 1/4 in length. We just got home. Momma and baby are doing fine. I dont think I could have had a more uncomfortable chair then the one I had to sleep on. Thanks for all the wishes, will try to post more pictures soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back