Lindberg Grumman Goose 1/48 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great job Boats. Canadian forestry giant MacMillan/Bloedell(now defunct) used to own a two-tone green goose that used to be a common site at my home town airport in Powell River, B.C.. Would love to find some pics of it to see how hard it would be to model one in that scheme.

Geo

Very very cool, she turned out great :) next time you should try her in Japanese markings :D or I should try her in Japanese markings :D to complete my "captured" collection mu hahaha :D

Ahoy Fellas
Thanks Gang for your wonderfull replies on my Goose, A fast build it was but now i can divide my time on the ventura bomber... When i finish up the Ventura Bomber thinking about starting a build thread of the monogram 1/72 B-52 Big Buff. thanks fellas for your replies I am honored.

boats

Very very cool, she turned out great :) next time you should try her in Japanese markings :D or I should try her in Japanese markings :D to complete my "captured" collection mu hahaha :D

Ahoy Rogi
Thanks for your reply on my Goose, it would look different in foriegn markings perhaps one of these days i might try that if your going to give the goose a shot in Japanese markings that would be something to look at.. thanks Rogi for your reply.

Boats

Rather than direct sunlight, just move it into a close shady spot for the photos.
Looks a rather nice build Boats.

Ahoy Rogi
Thanks for your reply on my Goose, it would look different in foriegn markings perhaps one of these days i might try that if your going to give the goose a shot in Japanese markings that would be something to look at.. thanks Rogi for your reply.

Boats
Boats, Ahoy! Small world finding you here after all that time over at Papermodelers Zealot. You are truly prolific, shipmate. Enjoyed your Goose build (found using Google) and must commend your on your photography it is very good. Obviously, you're enjoying it all. I know this is a bit time-late for this project, but hello anyway.
Regards, Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back