London Adventure

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I worked in London I used to go to see the "sights", one morning after visiting Westminster Abbey the previous afternoon I told my co workers what I had done and three of them asked "why"? People living in London have very little appreciation of what they are surrounded by.

Not the first time the Dutch have invaded!

Where on earth did you stay, Pentonville prison ? :)

Cheers

Steve

I shoot RAW (PEF) as well...that's why it took a little while to share my shots I took of Europe a few years ago. The iPad did alow me some "on the spot" photos to post along the way, though!

Looking forward to the next series! :thumbleft:

I have visited London several times and loved every time. Once whilst driving there we came upon one of those tiny roundabouts that are more a wide spot than a true circle. I got confused as to which direction to turn and drove straight over it. My wife who is English commented that generally they drive round them not over them. Thankfully there was no other traffic in the area. Sigh...

Great presentation Marcel and a beautiful look at London. That white ship you photographed is an anti-submarine sloop, HMS Wellington; served in the New Zealand station before the war.

Wrong side of the road? Just to confuse things, the right side of the road is the wrong side of the road and the left side of the road is the right side of the road... :)

Ah, but in the area I live, in an effort to accommodate overseas visitors, we drive on the left side of the road on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and on the opposite side on the other days, except Sunday, when it's 'Take a Chance Day'.
I haven't had an accident yet .................. probably caused a few, but ..........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back