MEET UNCLE BILL AND UNCLE JOE

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wildcat said:
Hanging out with movie star's, that's pretty cool!
Stuff the movie stars WC I'd rather hang out with Bill Joe far more interesting, bet they never earned the same dosh as Curtis either.
Mind you old uncle Bill does look a bit like Clark Gable :lol:

Thanks guys and yes Uncle Joe does (or did) look like Clark Gable, My aunt hates when we talk about his younger years. My mom told me that right before Joe went into the AF he was on a party frenzy. He was still living at home and women would try to sneak into the house at night (wasn't that supposed to be the other way around!?). My mom told be that my Grandmother once beat this poor girl senceless with a broom as she caught her climbing into Joe's bedroom window!

Yep - Uncle Joe always had two girls on his arm and another 2 ot 3 in tow (lucky bastard)

Wow!

I am envious! Quite a family, quite right to be proud of them!
(and I wish I had a smidgen of their girl magnets. ;) )

Thank Joe (and Bill in spirit) for being heroes.

:salute:

Please don't get this wrong, but: That first pic - that chick magnetism still work! *megablush* :D
He was a handsome, charming devil, that's for sure! ;)
Thanks for sharing their story and those wonderful photos, to me, it's always very fascinating to read about other people and their lives. Love it, as there's always something to be learned. :thumbleft:

Thanks for resurrecting this on folks!

Sad to say that uncle Joe passed away last April, aged 84. He hung in there till the end. The humor of Jerry Lewis and the looks of Tony Curtis, he was quite a guy!

Attachments

• uncle joe.jpg
    uncle joe.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back