Member Mug Shots (continued)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Me with the wife, sunburned and pissed! :lol:
She met the ship in New Orleans about five years ago. It was a port of call for the NATO fleet, during Mardi Gras. We had an absolute blast!

I think I slept in the car that night. :-k

Attachments

• no_175.jpg
    no_175.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 544
Nice pair NS. (fantastic smiles.... you know I am big on smiles).
Jeez some tan you have there, I thought you were on a sub! how the hell do you get a tan on a submarine??
Now I have it on good authority that Government research says ...... you are more likely to give birth to girls if you work on a sub. what are your assassins NS?
Gov stats also says that Paedophiles prefer white socks :rolleyes: so confess what YOU wearing boys?

Crippen said:
Nice pair NS. (fantastic smiles.... you know I am big on smiles).
Jeez some tan you have there, I thought you were on a sub! how the hell do you get a tan on a submarine??
Now I have it on good authority that Government research says ...... you are more likely to give birth to girls if you work on a sub. what are your assassins NS?
Gov stats also says that Paedophiles prefer white socks :rolleyes: so confess what YOU wearing boys?
I'm not actually a submariner yet. I'm still in training. Hopefully by May or June, if I can ever manage to get to sea on one. [-o< Up until last year I was a destroyerman, and I've done time on frigates too.

And you know something? Most submariners do have girls! :shock: In fact, some buddies and I were discussing that only last week. I don't know what it is! :-k
My wife and I don't have any assassins, nor do we plan to. Personal preference, that's all.

And my socks are dirty. ;)

When you go on exersise to the field you where your shirts, underwear, and socks until they are too dirty and then you turn them inside out and where them again until you cant wear them anymore! Well I dont because I always bring eneough pairs of socks, shirts, and underwear when I go to the field.

And Duffel Bags dont carry as much as you think they can. I normally stuff extra clothes under the panels and tape them to the inside of the tail boom to make sure I have eneogh. But our typical excersise only lasts about 21 days so you normally can get plenty in your duffel bag or ruck sack.

It's more.... ME!

Attachments

• picture_001_166.jpg
    picture_001_166.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 430
  • picture_009_171.jpg
    picture_009_171.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 432
  • picture_002_130.jpg
    picture_002_130.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 436

Users who are viewing this thread