Member Mug Shots (continued) (4 Viewers)

It's been a while since I read through threads, but this one made me chuckle.
I cant promise a picture of me in a sink ( but you never know), but I will find a couple to post this week.

You are soooo right Sunny, it is not easy to tell peoples age on here until you see a picture of them. Not sure if that means the older ones act child like or the younger ones sound wise ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Track, it is a long time since I heard someone say 'Bog off' :lol: :lol: bloody splendid.
 
It is me in other life..

sunny
 

Attachments

  • sunny2_158.jpg
    sunny2_158.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 437
  • sunny3_208.jpg
    sunny3_208.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 412
I try that for about 7 years and limo too,

sunny
 
Ok here is a Cripps line up>>>>> I am crap at moving pics and sizing them so here goes ( she cringes)>>

little sprog me first.....

youngmebless.gif


The long hair Rocking years (this was 1999)...

1999.gif


Taken last year .... looking for the pool bar :roll:

beachbumjpg.gif


Taken a few months ago..... I am competeing with NS for the red face in a pic award in this next one.

swimwithdolphins.gif
 
It would figure that some dirty old man from Canada would be the one posting all those dirty little whore pics... lol...

Yes cripps, I quit on New Years Eve and havent smoked a cigarette since....

Cigars on the other hand...............................

Whipper snapper???? I'll be whippin a fresh Red Snapper at ur head track........ Think u can move outta the way with those tired old bones of urs?????
 
i am watching you :wink:
sunny
 

Attachments

  • rocking_in_chair_with_shotgun_lg_clr_117.gif
    rocking_in_chair_with_shotgun_lg_clr_117.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 366
  • bench_pressing_lg_clr_125.gif
    bench_pressing_lg_clr_125.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 297
  • _cid_003a01c2c0fa_21632d60_d4478242_andre_921.gif
    _cid_003a01c2c0fa_21632d60_d4478242_andre_921.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 273
Just after returning from a terrain-game called "capturing the railway line" organized for the kids on summer camp. The bottles were used as bombs ;) . Right of me sits my brother and a friend.
 

Attachments

  • p1010006_160.jpg
    p1010006_160.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 318

Users who are viewing this thread

Back