Member Mug Shots (continued)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well here is the latest with the temps around 105F a week or so ago. Me bruder and me at the old home stead back in the 1964 till ? The house was green then with an ugly wooden door. About 4 city blocks from where I live now. Mr money bags (my brother) finally got up to see me for a week from ever so smoggy southern Cal :)

Yep I look like an old hippie fart // this pic is going to be huge guys.......

Attachments

• pict0122_192.jpg
    pict0122_192.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 301
Well here is a new one that I took this morning in the Dominican Republic before I left my hotel to fly back to Germany. Drinking one last Pina Colada and smoking a good hand rolled cigar. Did I say this morning. That was monday morning and I arrived Tuesday morning in Germany because of the time difference.

Attachments

• cigar_513.jpg
    cigar_513.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 250
I buy Cubans over here in Germany quite a bit. They are legal over here also. When I was in the Dominican Republic I went to a Cigar Factory and watched them make cigars and then I tried several different kinds and ended up buying a box with a variety of different kinds. They were pretty good.

Nothin' better than sittin' in a hot country with a cool glass of ANY alcohol and a cigar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back