well here is the latest with the temps around 105F a week or so ago. Me bruder and me at the old home stead back in the 1964 till ? The house was green then with an ugly wooden door. About 4 city blocks from where I live now. Mr money bags (my brother) finally got up to see me for a week from ever so smoggy southern Cal
Yep I look like an old hippie fart // this pic is going to be huge guys.......
Well here is a new one that I took this morning in the Dominican Republic before I left my hotel to fly back to Germany. Drinking one last Pina Colada and smoking a good hand rolled cigar. Did I say this morning. That was monday morning and I arrived Tuesday morning in Germany because of the time difference.
I haven't had a Dominican cigar in years. Although I smoke the odd Cuban cigar every once in a long while. They're legal here.
Not exactly cheap though. Not the good ones.
I buy Cubans over here in Germany quite a bit. They are legal over here also. When I was in the Dominican Republic I went to a Cigar Factory and watched them make cigars and then I tried several different kinds and ended up buying a box with a variety of different kinds. They were pretty good.