MEMBERS CHOICE: 1/32nd Ju87G-2 of Fw Josef Blümel, 10(Pz.)/SG3, S7+EN

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beautiful Weathering and work Dan :thumbleft: Cheers Kevin

Just have to play a long CD of Glenn Miller when you're doing the P47....it'll either help make it a superb model, or make you concentrate on the model to get away from the music!!

Dan

What can i say that the others have already said?
What with your grandads model and this one. The next one must be as good as these, you deserve these acolades.

WELL DONE :occasion5:

Thats a...........its just......oohhhhhh.........Its............bloody...........aaahhhhhhh..........wow..........words fail me.

The new Paine Shepperd? :)

Last edited:
And its the realism I'm really trying to nail down... I feel Im gettin closer to my goal, learned some good things on this Build that will definatly improve the next kits...

Gotta tell ya guys, the comments u throw my way with these Group Builds is so encouraging and motivating...

Thank u all once again for making this an extremely enjoyable hobby for me... I couldnt have done any of this without ur help, guidance and support...

happy0034.gif

Coming in here a bit late Dan, hot trotting in from the Middle East. What can I say Dan, a magnificent effort and worth all the praise given. Well done mate, a brilliant work of art.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back