MEMBERS CHOICE POLL, Heavy Hitters Group Build #4... (1 Viewer)

Members Choice, Best in Show....

• 109Roaming : Lancaster B.III 'G for George' 460 Sqn RAAF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bemay : B-25D 41-30278 500BS 345 BG "HELL'S FIRE"

• B-17engineer : Ju87D-5

• B-17engineer : Do-217 E-4 'U5+ZN' Uffz.Ulrich Bachmann Gilze Rijen 1942

• Airframes : Boston MkIIIA, 88 Sqn.

• Airframes : Lancaster BIII 'Oozlum Bird, 625 Sqn., R.A.F.

• Viking Berzerker : Amiot 143, 3rd Escadrille

• Vic Balslaw : Junkers Ju-87G-2, Kdr./SG2

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK Guys, one of the things we have included in the Group Builds is a Members Choice Award, deemed Best Model Overall, based on the number of votes by Members...

Poll will run for 10 days, so get ur vote in for whose model u deem Best in Show.......

Heres a link that has all the Finished Builds:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/4-heavy-hitters/finished-shots-each-build-23584.html#post643987

Also please, if u havent already, take a look at all the ***FINISHED threads for each kit ur considering, as there are 10 great shots of each model...

Last edited:
Voted for the Stuka of Les but Airframes Havoc was right there , B17 slow buddy its not a race IMHO your rushing your work ,VB good subject matter the others were good but looked too factory fresh

Dan yours did it for me.I really liked the way you weathered the craft to make it look as if it was actually there. And in no way shape or form am I belittling the other entries, I loved Ozhawks B-25 and Beaufighter, and and Terry's Boston and Lancaster,and Maglars Liberator and the list foes on. It is a blast to watch you guys on this forum cheer each other on and help each other out no matter what. You all are to be commended for excellence. Ok, I'll get off my box.:oops:

I went with Pete's B-25.. Loved the bat nose art, the precise weathering, and the beast just looks the part. It was difficult between the B-25 and Dans Stuka, but the bat caught me!

None the less, I believe we all did an excellent job and made for some fun and enduring times through the grind of these kits. Well done all!!

Agree with all that the choice is a very tough one.
But I think if Lesofprimus's Stuka was photographed in the right conditions with an appropriate background it would pass muster as the real thing

Tough choice, there are many stand out builds this time round. For me it was a hard choice between Dan's Stuka, Peter's two builds and the 262.

In the end I went with Peter's B-25, really like the whole job. Closely (really closely) followed by the 262 and Dan's Stuka.

Hard one to decide this time around.

There are some great builds here...congratulations to all !!!

The four that really stand out for me: Dan's Ju 87G, Corey's B-24, Peter's B-25, and Terry's DB-7...of which, Dan's Stuka takes the cake IMO. Fantastic work mate!

I finally went with Corey's B-24 the panels w/exhaust did it for me.But alot of nice builds this time around really nice!Cheers Kevin

Also went with Corey's B-24. Tough to choose. Les' Ju-87 or Terry's Boston? Both are great builds, but in the end I went with Corey's. Anyway, great job, everyone! :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back